2 Chai Cakeballs from elbe’s edibles
4 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream
1 Cup Whole Milk
½ tsp Cinnamon
4 Candy Canes (broken into small pieces)
2 Candy Canes (pulverized into dust)
2 Candy Canes (whole)
- In a blender add Vanilla Ice Cream, Whole Milk, Cinnamon, and broken pieces of Candy Canes.
- Mix on pulse or high for 20-30 seconds.
- Crumble up the Chai Cakeballs and add to the blender.
- Blend on high until completely mixed, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Dip rims of cups into milk or water and press into Candy Cane dust.
- Pour your Jingle Balls Milkshake into 2 large glasses and add Candy Cane decorations for a 15mg drink (use 4 glasses for 7mg each of yumm!).