elbe’s edibles is always in search of new All-Star team members, across all departments.
- passionate about producing high quality cannabis products?
- dedicated and eager to work with a small but mighty team?
Get in touch and tell us about yourself and your skill-set! Which department or role best suits your unique skills? Perhaps you fit into more than one open position? You may be the all-star we are looking for!
REQUIREMENTS for all positions:
- Must have valid OLCC Worker Permit
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to arrive on-time to our facility in SE Portland
- Dedicated to producing, selling & delivering high quality products
- Do you excel in providing excellent customer service? Do you have an eye for detail and a positive outlook & the skills to represent elbe’s brand in the best way possible?
- Requirements: 5 years of completely clean driving record. Excellent communication skills. Friendly personality and an unwavering dedication to “doing it right”.
Sales / Marketing:
- Position will help elbe’s expand our footprint by identifying new opportunities and nurturing those contacts throughout the sales life-cycle.
- Additionally, will assist in creating marketing assets, managing marketing campaigns and will communicate with outside contacts to expand elbe’s marketing reach.
- In search of applicants with direct METRC experience. Specifically, “creating packages” and “manifesting”. Requirements: Extreme attention to detail and ability to operate in a zero error environment. Must be able to communicate clearly and follow directions without deviation. Desire to learn METRC but no experience? Let us know. We are willing to train the right all-star.
- Help produce our delicious balls and cookies! Must have an eye-for-detail. Requires exacting weights and ability to follow directions without deviation. Must be able to lift 50lbs and work standing for 8 hours of repetitive work. Food experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right all-star.
- Are you super organized? Can you dig in and keep our packaging and labels organized and prepared for our delicious edibles? Is slapping labels all day something that you can own and excel at?
- Do you love being organized and having a variety of tasks each day? Is information management right up your alley? Computer skills, including excel and database management is a plus.
- All positions are on-site at our licensed facility in SE Portland.
- Some positions are currently open and some will open up as we grow.
- Compensation is DOE.
Interested in Applying?
We would love to hear from you! Please take a moment to tell us why you are the All-Star we are looking for & fill out our Application Survey Here:
If we are interested in scheduling you for an interview at this time, you will hear back from us ASAP.
Thank you in advance & Be Well!