To our Retail Partners,
First, we want to say that we hope you and your families are finding the best ways to cope with the stress and uncertainty of this global COVID-19 emergency. We hope that you will be able to find some breath and ease while we all figure out the upcoming steps together. We care about you, and we want to make sure any concerns you may have are heard and addressed.
elbe’s is closely monitoring the coronavirus outbreak and will continue to follow the guidance of our state, local and federal health agencies in best protecting our employees and customers. We remain flexible and ready to adopt changes as necessary.
The health and safety of our employees, their families and your family is critical to us. We have closed our lobby and facility to all visitors until further notice. Our small and dedicated team is in good health, vigilant and committed to delivering safe and reliable edibles as we have been doing since 2010.
Our facility is a commercial bakery/processing facility and as a commercial food facility, we will continue our dedication to the highest standards of cleanliness and the strictest of hygiene rules for our staff. In addition to our comprehensive rules and standard operating procedures, we are also monitoring daily updates from the CDC, WHO, ODA, OHA and FDA in case there are any changes we need to implement.
At this time, our business is fully operational, and we will remain in close contact with our suppliers. Currently, we do not anticipate any interruption in our supply chain, and our inventory levels are strong. We are prepared to deliver our delicious edibles with the same excellent level of service you’ve come to expect. Any change in service or our delivery routes will be communicated right away. If you have special instructions for us, or special procedures you would like us to follow when arriving at your location, please let us know.
Lastly, we want you to know that we are here. We will keep doing what we do, so you can do what you do. With a little time and a lot of patience we can make it through this together. If it gets to be a little too much, we hope you will take a breath, eat a cookie, smoke a bowl, pet your cat, put a costume on your dog or watch a panda video, then wash your hands. That is our plan.
Laura (elbe) Brannan, CCO
Hovering Laplante, CEO/CIO
Gretchen Palmer, CAO
(March 23rd, 2020) elbe’s is fully operational and delivering to all of our partner retail locations. We are taking extra precautions during this time and want to quickly update you on these measures so that you can continue to feel comfortable ordering products from elbe’s.
- We are currently running elbe’s with only the 3 owner/operators, elbe, Hovering & Gretchen so that our staff can remain home and healthy.
- We are offering 100% Credit on any waste from new orders during this uncertain time.
- We are still self-distributed so that we have complete control over our products from our sanitized facility to your retail location.
- As an added precaution, we are sanitizing our hands and changing gloves between every delivery.
- We are social distancing, staying rested and monitoring our health very closely.
** WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- You can feel comfortable ordering from elbe’s and know that our owners will be personally taking care of you as this situation unfolds.
- You can order a little extra for delivery to cut down on return trips while we all manage our day to day operations.
- You can rest assured that we hear your concerns and we are here to help you keep reliable brands and products on your shelves during this uncertain time with no worry about sell through.
If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns, please reach out to us directly at 503.539.7997
With appreciation. -elbe, Hovering & Gretchen